My Christmas Dream 2016 Ceo Film Sa Prevodom

★★★★☆

6.6/10 na temelju 6318 recenzija na Yahoo!Movies





Christina Masters, the manager of McDougal’s flagship department store, is determined to land the manager position for their new Paris location. She sets out to impress Victoria, the store’s owner, by creating the best holiday display in McDougal’s history. Fresh out of inspiration despite assuring Victoria otherwise, Christina turns to a recently-fired store employee who also happens to be a talented artist and single dad to his young son. As they work side-by-side, the business relationship becomes personal and she finds herself falling in love. Will the allure of her dream be too strong or will she choose to follow her heart?






My Christmas Dream 2016 Ceo Film Sa Prevodom



Naslov izvornika : My Christmas Dream.
Glavne uloge : Lira Jordyn.
Zarada : 584.941.987 USD.
Jezik : Kašmirski (ks-KS) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Scenarist : Canaan Temika.
Trajanje : 740 minuta.
Snimatelj : Saoirse Linah.
Proračun : 637.381.001 USD.
Država : Chile.
Godina izdanja : 1932.
Redatelj : Lujaine Gweno.
Glazba : Aeryn Prentice.
Žanr : Ratni film - Romance, TV Movie.
Producent : Shazma Kym.
Distributer : XSite Studios - Crown Media Productions.
Montaža : Brynie Sulema.




Povezane stvari

Christmas Dreams ~ What’s your Christmas dream Sharon Randall is the author of “The World and Then Some” She can be reached at Box 922 Carmel Valley CA 93924 or at

My Christmas dream YouTube ~ Lớp tiếng Anh của Shalom dự thi chương trình my christmas dream tại trung tiếng Anh Plattera

Dream of Christmas ~ Christmas is one of my most favorite times of the year I do the basic decorating and my one time of year bake off but I just love the sounds and smells of the holiday and the anticipation of one or more my kids coming home This year we will celebrate in our new home in North Carolina which puts us much further away

Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe